Cooper Technology Offers Leading IT Services For Agricultural Companies Throughout Salinas, Monterey, Watsonsville and Santa Cruz.
California is responsible for the growth of over 200 different types of crops, many of which are only produced in this state and are shipped throughout the map to meet countrywide demand.
It’s a huge job. – An important job.
At first glance, agriculture and IT don’t seem to be natural partners. But times in Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Salinas, and Monterey are changing. Agriculture has seen many technological advancements that have greatly aided California farmers in the production, protection, and sale of their greatly valued commodities.
How can Cooper Technologies, Inc. help your farming business?
You know the farming industry—we know IT. And we are ready to put our skills to work for you.
Cooper Technologies, Inc. will provide your ag business the following:
- Support and secure network service for security cameras based through closed-circuit televisions
- Remote wireless technology to support E-Agriculture applications and programs
- Hardware and software solutions for GPS and GIS systems for use with geo-fencing, mapmaking, and land surveying
- Implementation and oversight of automated computer-controlled devices such as robot-controlled milking machines
- Assistance with procuring and running mobile agricultural apps
- Expert knowledge of RFID livestock tracking programs
You got into farming out of pure love for the land.
You don’t want to spend time in the office doing endless updates, upgrades, and patches.
That’s where Cooper Technologies, Inc. comes in!
We shoulder the burden of the IT to allow you to devote yourself to your true passion.
What can partnering with Cooper Technologies, Inc. provide for you?
- Innovation—Partnering with an agricultural IT expert opens up doors for you! Technology is an ever-expanding market, and knowledge of it can increase your productivity and reduce your losses. We stay on top of the latest software trends and implement them into your business plans to make your job as efficient and effective as it can be.
- Convenience—We are on the job to keep your technology running smoothly so that you can be at your job providing America with nutritious, delicious food. We free you up to focus your energies where you truly excel, while we are hard at work enabling you to continue your quality work.
- Efficiency—There is a lot to be said for the old school ways. But sometimes, technology can enhance our tried and true methods and help us to be even more effective at our jobs. Time is money. Cooper Technologies, Inc. cares that you have the time you need to do the job you love. You give back to our country—we want to give back to you.
Contact Cooper Technologies, Inc. at (855) 303-5378 or email@example.com now to speak to an IT expert about how we can help you with your agricultural IT needs.
Cooper Technologies, Inc. is proud to serve the clients of Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Salinas, and Monterrey.