LOCAL DISPATCH OPPORTUNITY – IMMEDIATE OPENING!!
Cooper Technologies, Inc. is a full-service support IT Company currently seeking an experienced or qualified Dispatcher. We work with commercial businesses, government agencies, and school districts throughout North California, Central and Silicon Valleys.
We are seeking a well-organized person with excellent customer service skills while handling requests for service & dispatching. Clear communication skills, both written and oral are a must. A successful Dispatcher will be one with amazing attention to detail, a “can do” attitude, ability to learn quickly, and is customer service focused. A technical background is not required — there will plenty of learning opportunities, but some technical knowledge can be helpful. Don’t hold back!
Job Title: Dispatcher Reports to: Watsonville Division General Manager
- Act as the single point of contact to the client for all types of service requests
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the PSA Dispatch Portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of client requests
- Work with our team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Reporting to management utilization of IT Support resources and successes
- Understand processes in PSA System by completing assigned training materials
- Generate service tickets into ticketing system with detailed information
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: telephony, communication, active listening and client-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
Educational/Work Experience Desired:
AA degree; previous client service or phone related skills; familiarity with computer system support terminology concepts is ideal, but not a must.
Pay & Benefits:
- Base + potential monthly bonus
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401K Matching
If interested, please go to www.coopertech.net/apply.