LOCAL DISPATCH OPPORTUNITY – IMMEDIATE OPENING!!
Cooper Technologies, Inc. is a full service support IT Company based in the Old Sash Mill in Santa Cruz currently seeking an experienced or qualified Dispatcher. We work with commercial businesses throughout the Central and Silicon Valleys.
We are seeking a well-organized person with excellent customer service skills while handling requests for service & dispatching. Clear communication skills, both written and oral are a must. A successful Dispatcher will be one with amazing attention to detail, a “can do” attitude, ability to learn quickly, and is customer service focused. A technical background is not required — there will plenty of learning opportunities, but some technical knowledge can be helpful. Don’t hold back!
Reports to: COO & Service Manager
- Act as the single point of contact to the client for all types of service requests
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct client input
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the PSA dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of client requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to management
- Understand processes in PSA System by completing assigned training materials
- Enter all work as service tickets into ticketing system
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and client-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
Credentials and Experience:
Previous Client Service or phone related skills; familiarity with computer system support terminology concepts is ideal, but not a must.
- Strong customer service skills
- Successful passing of back ground check and live scan
- Clean driving record and proof of insurance
- Access to vehicle
- Able to life 50 pounds
Pay & Benefits:
- Base + potential monthly bonus
- Dental Reimbursement
- 401K Matching
If interested, please go to www.coopertech.net/apply.